A Call to Non-Action on Great Barrier Island in New Zealand February 1-10, 2019
All you have to do is arrive. Everything out of alignment naturally falls away when you re-member who you really are in this all-inclusive Samadhi Pada: Samadhi Breathwork Entry Level Retreat and Training
Samadhi Pada – Embodying Contemplation – Getting Free
Open to 12 participants
6:00PM February 1 – 10:00AM February 10
Your own breath and meditation guide you to stillness in this all-inclusive personal retreat.
Learn to listen for Mother Earth’s teachings as you are gently guided to fully awaken into oneness, in safe, nurturing, like-minded community.
- Soak in healing waters of natural hot springs.
- Swim in expansive ocean on a practically private beach.
- Experience quiet, hiking, biking and simply being.
- Be nourished by incredible local organic gourmet meals.
- Oxygenate your blood.
- Get your lymphatic system working optimally to heal aches, pains and illness.
- Turn on your body’s natural internal antidepressants to release stress & relax fully.
- Learn how to come into right relationship with your true purpose.
- Learn to trust & tune your intuition.
Replace fear, resentment, & disappointment with love, forgiveness & joy.
- Clear limiting beliefs & patterns.
- Return home to walk the road to self-realization with more awareness and a new level of connection to the Mother of us all.
- …and so much more just by doing what you do everyday more attentively – breathe. Take it home.
- Participate in a technique that will help you simplify and enrich your life, not feel like you’re adding to your to do list
Inspired by my practice as an earth steward, yogini, life-long meditator and Clarity Breathwork Practitioner, I created Samadhi Breathwork to give myself and others a formula for freeing the mind and healing the body.
Grounded in the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, my method uses ancient knowledge to unleash particular states of consciousness known as samadhi.
Samadhi Breathwork awakens the spirit, mind and body easily and effortlessly.
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action. And because there is only one of you in all time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium..the world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is, nor how it compares with other expressions. It is your business to keep it yours clearly and directly, to keep the channel open.” – Martha Graham.