Your donations support our shared community, Planet Earth.
Recent projects include building three temples in Seyamᵾke, La Guajira, Colombia to serve seven communities, 2,418 Kogi and Wiwa people – 300 families including 934 children under 15 years of age. Seyamᵾke is known to Colombians as Dibulla. In the Dᵾmᵾna language, Seyamᵾke means “place where the origins are returned”. The Seyamᵾke Temples are core and central sanctuaries for ancestral practice and spiritual teachings.
We have also participated in the liberation of sites along the Magdalena and Besotes Rivers to prevent damming and mining, and helped to reclaim 33 sacred sites in the Heart of the World.
Currently we are seeking funding for the rebuilding of twenty traditional homes and one Nujué (female ceremonial house) for Kogi Nuanezhaka families who lost their homes and temple in recent fires.
Thank you all. We welcome your contribution as connection.
Walking with you in Harmony,
- Earth Stewards from $27.00 thank you for lending your helping hand
- Friends from $400.00 thank you for standing with us
- Advocates from $1,400.00 thank you for walking with us
- Supporters from $4,000.00 thank you for uplifting us
- Sustainers from $10,000 thank you for sharing your passion for humanities survival.
The Teyuna Foundation is awaiting 510(c)(3) status. Your donation is considered tax deductible while our application is in process, however, if you’re not donating through another non-profit organization, we recommend that you donate through our Fiscal Sponsor. Please contact us for details.