Your donation supports our shared community, Earth.
Recent projects include building three temples in Seyamᵾke, La Guajira, Colombia to serve seven communities, 2,418 Kogi and Wiwa people – 300 families including 934 children under 15 years of age. Seyamᵾke is known to Colombians as Dibulla. In the Dᵾmᵾna language, Seyamᵾke means “place where the origins are returned”. The Seyamᵾke Temples are core and central sanctuaries for ancestral practice and spiritual teachings.
We have also participated in the liberation of sites along the Magdalena and Besotes Rivers to prevent damming and mining, and helped to reclaim 33 sacred sites in the Heart of the World.
Please see the projects page on the Teyuna Foundation website to learn more.
Thank you all. Your contribution is connection. Welcome to our community.
Walking with you in Harmony,
- Earth Stewards from $27.00 thank you for lending your helping hand
- Friends from $400.00 thank you for standing with us
- Advocates from $1,400.00 thank you for walking with us
- Supporters from $4,000.00 thank you for uplifting us
- Sustainers from $10,000 thank you for sharing your passion for humanities survival.
The Teyuna Foundation is awaiting 510(c)(3) status. Your donation is considered tax deductible while our application is in process, however, if you’re not donating through another non-profit organization, we recommend that you donate through our Fiscal Sponsor. Please contact us for details.